Video Tutorials / 3D Tutorials →Artstation - AAA Rocks for Games - RGB Masked Workflow Tutorial
Artstation – AAA Rocks for Games – RGB Masked Workflow Tutorial
Genre / Category:3D Tutorials
File Size :1.1GB
In this tutorial, we will go through the entire process of making cliffs for AAA games, using an RGB masked workflow, which gives us the desired texel density at any asset scale.
We start with highpoly sculpting in Zbrush, and end in Unreal, with masks from Substance Painter, and textures from Substance Designer.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
- Learning Unreal Engine From Beginner To Pro
- Complete Unreal Engine 5 Mastery
- Build React Node Aws Mern Stack Real Estate Marketplace App
- Unreal Engine 5 for Beginners - Create your first game
- Gumroad - Sword & Mace Tutorial Ultimate Bundle Edition with Tim Bergholz