Free Download Symantec Endpoint Protection 14.3.9689.7000 (x64) | 57.6 Mb
The world's most advanced single-agent endpoint security with prevention, detection and response, deception and adaptation. Symantec is positioned by Gartner as the highest in execution and furthest in vision in the Endpoint Protection Platforms Magic Quadrant.
Only Symantec can secure your endpoints via one single agent to
- Beat crippling ransomware and unknown attacks with multilayered protection that combines signatureless and critical endpoint technologies.
- Maximize protection and minimize false positives with advanced machine learning and behavioral analysis.
- Block zero-day attacks that prey on memory-based vulnerabilities in popular applications with memory exploit mitigation.
- Fine-tune your detection engines on the fly to optimize your security posture.
Phish the Phishers with Deception
- Detect attackers by luring them into a decoy minefield.
- Reveal their intent, tactics, and targets-so security teams can pre-emptively adapt their security posture.
- Set the trap as simply as flipping a switch.
Cage Your Vulnerabilities. Unleash Your Applications.
- Auto-classify risk levels of all endpoint applications, whether or not they're in use.
- Use application isolation to limit exploits.
- Implement hardening in minutes with an intuitive cloud console.
Attack Your Stack to Kill Complexity
- Detect and respond to threats anywhere by integrating SEP with network security infrastructure.
- Built-in integration delivers prevention, Detection and Response (EDR), Deception, and Hardening with one single agent.
- Use open APIs to coordinate with existing IT infrastructure for automation and orchestration.
Stronger, Faster, Lighter
- Reduces bandwidth usage and definition file sizes by 70 percent compared to SEP 12.
- Enables faster scanning times using our proprietary real-time cloud lookup.
- Reduces IT resource use via automated updates to lower costs.
Operating system (desktop)
- Windows 7 (64-bit; RTM and SP1)
- Windows Embedded 7 Standard, POSReady, and Enterprise (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows Embedded 8 Standard (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit), including Windows To Go
- Windows 8.1 update for April 2014 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 update for August 2014 (64-bit)
- Windows Embedded 8.1 Pro, Industry Pro, and Industry Enterprise (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (version 1507) (64-bit), including Windows 10 Enterprise 2015 LTSB
- Windows 10 November Update (version 1511) (64-bit)
- Windows 10 Anniversary Update (version 1607) (64-bit), including Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB
- Windows 10 Creators Update (version 1703) (64-bit)
- Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (version 1709) (64-bit)
- Windows 10 April 2018 Update (version 1803) (64-bit)
- Windows 10 October 2018 Update (version 1809) (64-bit), including Windows 10 Enterprise 2019 LTSC.
- Windows 10 May 2019 Update (version 1903) (64-bit)
- Windows 10 November 2019 Update (version 1909) (64-bit) (14.2 RU1 and later)
- Windows 10 20H1 (Windows 10 version 2004) (14.3 and later)
- Windows 10 20H2 (Windows 10 version 2009) (14.3 and later)
- Windows 10 21H1 (as of 14.3 RU1)
- Version 14.3 RU3 has been tested and is compatible with all Windows 11 versions (as of 14.3 RU3)
Operating system (server)
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Small Business Server 2011
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2012 R2 update for April 2014
- Windows Server 2012 R2 update for August 2014
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2019
- Windows Server, version 1803 (Server Core) (14.2 and later)
- Windows Server, version 1809 (Server Core)
- Windows Server, version 1903 (Server Core) (14.2 RU1 and later)
- Windows Server, version 1909 (Server Core) (14.2 RU1 and later)
- Windows Server, version 2004
- Windows Server, version 20H2 (14.3 RU1)
- Windows Server 2022 (as of 14.3 RU3)
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me