Free Download Autodesk Netfabb 2024 with Examples files | 3.0 Gb
Version:2024 with Examples files
Website Home Page :www.autodesk.com
System Requirements:Windows *
Languages Supported: English, Deutsch, Русский, Čeština, 中文, 日本語, Español.
Autodesk has released Netfabb 2024.0. Take your additive capabilities to the next level with automation, optimized lattices, limited process simulation, and custom toolpath strategies.
The simulation products have received a name update.
- Simulation Utility LT for Netfabb, or Simulation Utility LT, as in, the GUI and computation components of PBF simulation in Netfabb Ultimate, is now called Simulation Utility for Netfabb, or Simulation Utility, dropping the "LT".
- Simulation Utility, previously only referring to the GUI component of Netfabb Local Simulation (or Local Simulation), itself referring to mainly the computational engine, is now Netfabb Local Simulation (or, again, Local Simulation) as a whole.
- Microsoft Windows 11 is now officially supported.
Read on below for a selection of highlights of this release.
- A range of Desktop Metal, LuxCreo, and Trumpf printer models joins Netfabb's arsenal of supported machines, available from Netfabb Standard onwards. Likewise, many machine models by EnvisionTEC, now Desktop Metal and listed as ETEC, as well as EOS, HP, Mimaki, Renishaw, Stratasys (Origin), and Structo have received revisions and updates.
- Shape-conformal pedestals, or setters, may now be generated with an easily configurable support action.
Setters are commonly used for sinter-finishing of powderbed-additively formed shapes.
- Bar supports may now be generated grouped and cross-braced.
Grouping bars makes removal easier, and bracing bars makes the support more rigid without needing too many attachments on part surface.
- Support for Pentaho reporting has been updated to version 9.3.
Simulation Utility and Local Simulation
- With the new *MLAS card, warnings about multiple simultaneously active heat sources are suppressed when this is intentional for processes like multilaser LPBF or multi-source DED.
- The *PZIP card drastically reduces result file size for archiving. It also comes with a command-line tool to decompress the generated archive and can also be used to compress results after they were generated. See the new example 24 in the Local Simulation documentation for more details.
Material properties cards
- The new *MRNG card automatically adjusts the melt temperature conductivity to approximate the heat transfer through the melt pool via convection according to the Marangoni convection approximation. It is automatically generated for PRMs of type Hot Spot and Lack of Fusion.
Autodesk Netfabbis a software application tailored for additive manufacturing in various methods. With it, you can repair, arrange, orient, and prepare three-dimensional files, be they tessellated (triangle mesh) or parametric (CAD), and produce slice and print data. To help with these tasks, Netfabb provides tools and functions for viewing, editing, repairing, supporting, and analyzing three-dimensional mesh files or slice-based files in various formats.
Autodesk Netfabb Local Simulationis a non-linear finite element thermo-mechanical solver for additive manufacturing (AM) processes. With the graphical user interface, Local Simulation users can easily set up, execute, and examine analysis results. Advanced users may prefer the command-line interface to access advanced or beta features of Local Simulation.
Netfabb 2024 What's New
Autodeskhelps people imagine, design and create a better world. Everyone-from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists-uses Autodesk software to unlock their creativity and solve important challenges.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me