Become an M&A Analyst: The Complete Skillset Free Series
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 2.5 Hours | Lec: 15 | 424 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
The most detailed and hands on online investment banking/M&A course ever created!
Become an M&A Analyst: the Complete Skillset is the most detailed and hands on course about investment banking/M&A advisory skills you can find anywhere online!
This series offers 140+ lectures across 14 sections where everything is done from scratch with an incredible 24 hours of extensive video content. There are also 70+ supporting Excel and PowerPoint documents and 60+ quiz questions.
Free Series offer 14 different free lectures from the Original Series.
These lectures are:
1) What is the difference between share sale vs. asset sale?
2) Who are involved in an M&A transaction and what are their duties?
3) How to print in excel properly?
4) How to use PowerPoint Slide Master?
5) What is non-controlling interest?
6) What is a balance sheet?
7) How the 3 financial statements are linked?
8) How to calculate inventory turnover?
9) What is financial modeling?
10) How to use index match formula to run multiple scenarios in excel?
11) How to calculate revolver in financial modeling?
12) How to create a sensitivity table in excel?
13) How to calculate fully diluted number of shares?
14) How to create a waterfall chart in excel?
Enroll the course for free and start watching the special Free Series of the legendary Become an M&A Analyst: the Complete Skillset course.