ANSYS Motor-CAD 13.1.12 | 494.2 mb
Motor Design, a ANSYS business, announced the latest release of Motor-CAD 13.1.12 is unique software package dedicated to the electromechanical performance of motors and generators and the optimisation of their cooling.
Version 13.1.12 Release - 02 September 2020
- Enabled Winding Thermal Conductivity parameters to be varied with the Sensitivity Analysis.
- Removed taskbar requirement to allow to run on AWS when there is no explorer.exe running in Windows interface.
- Added wedge loss calculation for non steel material.
- Corrected error in skew factor calculation for machines with banding/sleeves or solid lamination due to inconsistencies in symmetry factor.
ANSYS Motor-CAD is a dedicated electric machine design tool for fast multiphysics simulation across the full torque-speed operating range. Motor-CAD enables design engineers to evaluate motor topologies and concepts across the full operating range, to produce designs that are optimized for performance, efficiency and size. Motor-CAD software's four integrated modules-EMag, Therm, Lab, Mech-enable multiphysics calculations to be performed quickly and iteratively, so users can get from concept to final design in less time. Motor-CAD's intuitive, template-based setup simplifies and automates the analysis process while its built-in electromagnetic, thermal and mechanical solvers offer valuable multiphysics insights into a motor design. The simulations can be completed in a matter of seconds thus allowing ample time and scope for extensive design space exploration. ANSYS Motor-CAD enables engineers to produce optimized electric motor and generator designs to help meet the size, weight, energy efficiency, cost and other specifications.
For deep analysis and validation of the motor design the Motor-CAD model can be transferred to ANSYS Maxwell, ANSYS Icepak and ANSYS Fluent. Combining these solvers with Motor-CAD delivers high-fidelity, 2D/3D analysis capability enabling users to analyze end-effects, demagnetization, core loss, hysteresis and other advanced electromagnetic phenomena, calculate the thermal envelope for operation and design complete motor cooling systems.
Interested in understanding more about multi-physics electric motor design and simulation using the Motor-CAD software tool? Watch our video tutorial.
Motor Design Ltd is a strategic software partner to ANSYS Inc, a global leader in engineering simulation software. The software links between Motor-CAD and ANSYS, provide a seamless approach to modelling and analysing electric motor designs. The two technologies work well together, taking designs from concept to production through the complete product development life cycle.
Founded in 1970, ANSYS employs nearly 3,000 professionals, many of whom are expert M.S. and Ph.D.-level engineers in finite element analysis, computational fluid dynamics, electronics, semiconductors, embedded software and design optimization. Our exceptional staff is passionate about pushing the limits of world-class simulation technology so our customers can turn their design concepts into successful, innovative products faster and at lower cost. As a measure of our success in attaining these goals, ANSYS has been recognized as one of the world's most innovative companies by prestigious publications such as Bloomberg Businessweek and FORTUNE magazines.
Product: ANSYS Motor-CAD
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : www.ansys.com
System Requirements: PC *
Size: 494.2 mb
Minimum System Requirements
The following Operating Systems are supported:
- Windows 7 (64 bit)
- Windows 8 (64 bit)
- Windows 10 (64 bit)
Processor: Intel i7 2GHz or equivalent
At least 2GB of memory
At least 1GB of hard disk spac
Minimum screen resolution of 1024 x 768 with at least 256 colours
Microsoft compatible mouseNote: Motor-CAD does not support large fonts in Windows.
Optimal system configuration
For optimal configuration of Motor-CAD there are a few different considerations:
- Motor-CAD BPM Lab willmake use of multiple threads in order to build the motor model. To allow this to be done12 to16 hardware cores/threads is recommended. There is not any increase in performance with more than 16 cores.
- All other machine and calculation types will benefit from a high clock speed as they use single-threaded calculations.
- Installing Motor-CAD and running models from an SSD drive will allow Motor-CAD to run more quickly due quicker file access. It is recommended to run models from a local driveasthe results files are saved relative to the model file.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me