Adobe Acrobat Pro DC v2019.012.20040 Final | 1.23 GB
Adobe Acrobat Pro DC - Acrobat DC, complemented by the services of Adobe Document Cloud - is a complete solution for working with important PDF documents from everywhere. The new, incredibly simple user interface Acrobat DC provides consistency of work on desktop PCs, mobile devices and the network - including devices that support touch input.
Although Acrobat DC has dozens of new and improved features for desktop, mobile, and web applications, some features have been removed or changed from Acrobat XI. These include: phasing out the use of the Adobe FormsCentral desktop program, as well as limiting support for Flash-compatible videos and the use of Flash technology in the PDF portfolio.
The following are some of the tasks you can perform with Acrobat DC:
▪ Work from everywhere.
Create, edit and comment on files, and add signatures to them using the new Acrobat DC mobile app. Use the Mobile Link function to access from one of your devices a list of files that have recently been opened on your other devices.
▪ Editing any documents.
Thanks to revolutionary technology for working with images, you can instantly edit PDF documents and scanned documents in the same way as any other files.
▪ Replacement of signatures by hand.
Send, track and save signed documents, as well as manage them using the built-in electronic signature service.
▪ Protection of important documents.
Set restrictions on copying and editing confidential information in PDF documents.
▪ Eliminating the need to deliver paper letters.
Send and track documents, as well as confirm their receipt via the Internet.
Interface language: Multilingual (Russian is present)
• SP1, 1.5 GHz or faster processor
• Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit), 2012 (64-bit), 2012 R2 (64-bit) * or 2016 (64-bit); Windows 7 SP1 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows 8, 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit) * or Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
• 1 GB of RAM
• 4.5 GB of free hard disk space
• Screen resolution 1024x768
• Internet Explorer 11; Firefox (ESR) or Chrome
• Hardware acceleration of the video card (optional)
* With the installed Windows update 2919355.https: //support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2919355/windows-rt-8-1-windows-8-1-and-w...update-april-201
These requirements apply to your Acrobat Pro DC subscription plan and complement the above requirements.
• Microsoft Windows 10 when using Internet Explorer 11, Firefox, or Chrome
• Microsoft Windows 8 when using Internet Explorer 10 or later, Firefox or Chrome
• Microsoft Windows 7 when using Internet Explorer 8 or later, Firefox or Chrome
• Microsoft Windows Vista when using Internet Explorer 8 or 9, Firefox or Chrome
• Mac OS X 10.11 or later when using Safari 9 or later, Firefox or Chrome
The Send for Signature tool, which is part of the Acrobat Pro DC subscription plan, uses Adobe Sign cloud services and has its own requirements for a web browser. Read the requirements.https: //helpx.adobe.com/en/sign/system-requirements.html
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/3e9964e2ef4b40c8/Adobe Acrobat Pro DC v2019.012.20040 Final Ml_Rus.rar