Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve Studio 16 Beta 6 (x64) | 1.6 Gb
Blackmagic Design is pleased to announce the immediate availability of Davinci Resolve Studio 16 Beta 6. The last release introduces many improvements throughout the user interface, performance enhancements, support for additional formats, and more collaborative and color management features to support an even wider variety of workflows than before.
DaVinci Resolve Studio 16 Public Beta 6 adds new support for Fairlight consoles on Mac, properly maintains dual screen layouts between restarts, addresses issues with transition levels in color managed projects, improves FLAC waveform drawing, corrects lightbox thumbnail preview errors, improves stability when viewing multiple mask paint tools in Fusion and more.
- Support for Fairlight consoles on macOS
- Improved naming behavior for synced audio clips when round-tripping to Pro Tools
- Addressed an issue where the primary display would not be persisted for dual screen layouts between application restarts
- Addressed an issue where trimming or scrubbing audio in source tape mode would show audio waveforms with incorrect zoom in the Cut page
- Addressed an issue where playing certain Text+ titles after changing timeline resolution to 8K would sometimes cause a crash
- Addressed an issue where viewing multiple MaskPaint tools in the Fusion page would cause a crash
- Addressed an issue where enabling or disabling compound nodes would not work correctly
- Addressed an issue where Lightbox previews would show incorrectly sized thumbnails on the monitoring output
- Addressed an issue where clips with opacity would sometimes show incorrect levels when in stop mode on ACES projects
- Addressed an issue where command/control-dragging a grade from a still would sometimes create a compound node with no inputs
- Addressed an issue where transition levels would sometimes be incorrect in Resolve Color Management projects
- Addressed an issue where FLAC audio clips would sometimes have incorrect waveforms
- Addressed an issue where the Bus Format dialog would not show 3D immersive sound formats for new projects
- Addressed an issue where the Fairlight monitor source selection options would not show external monitor sources
- Addressed an issue where some AAF files with embedded content would sometimes be imported incorrectly
o Note: Users working on projects with embedded content AAF files are requested to re-import the AAF in order to see the changes
- Addressed an issue where capturing Quicktime clips from video tape recorders would not capture the audio correctly
- Addressed an issue where the video monitoring format in a newly created database would incorrectly default to PAL
- General performance and stability improvements
About Davinci Resolve Studio 16. DaVinci Resolve 16 is the world's only solution that combines professional 8K editing, color correction, visual effects and audio post production all in one software tool! You can instantly move between editing, color, effects, and audio with a single click. DaVinci Resolve Studio is also the only solution designed for multi user collaboration so editors, assistants, colorists, VFX artists and sound designers can all work live on the same project at the same time! Whether you're an individual artist, or part of a large collaborative team, it's easy to see why DaVinci Resolve is the standard for high end post production and finishing on more Hollywood feature films, television shows and commercials than any other software.
DaVinci Resolve 16 features a revolutionary new cut page specifically designed for editors that need to work quickly and on tight deadlines! The new DaVinci Neural Engine uses machine learning to enable powerful new features such as facial recognition, speed warp and more. Adjustment clips let you apply effects and grades to clips on the timeline below, quick export can be used to upload projects to YouTube and Vimeo from anywhere in the application, and new GPU accelerated scopes provide more technical monitoring options than before. Plus, Fusion is dramatically faster and Fairlight adds immersive 3D audio. DaVinci Resolve 16 is a massive release with hundreds of features customers have asked for!
About Blackmagic Design Pty. Ltd. Blackmagic Design Pty. Ltd. manufactures video products for feature film, post production, and television broadcast industries. Its products include video editing products, professional digital film cameras, color correctors, video converters, video monitoring products, routers, live production switchers, disk recorders and storage solutions, waveform monitors, and real time film scanners. The company's products also include capture and playback cards, standards conversion products, broadcast converters, audio monitoring products, multiview monitoring products, routing and distribution products, test equipment, H.264 encoding products, and resolve and fusion software. In addition, it offers talkback converters for remote cameras. The company offers its products through authorized resellers and online resellers in Australia and internationally. Blackmagic Design Pty. Ltd. was founded in 1984 and is based in Port Melbourne, Australia. It has additional offices in Fremont, California; Knutsford, United Kingdom; Singapore; Beijing, China; and Tokyo, Japan
Product: Davinci Resolve Studio
Version: 16 Beta 6
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10 Creators Update
Size: 1.6 Gb
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)