Mastercam 2019 (v21.0.17350.10) for SolidWorks 2010-2018 Win64-SSQ | 1.57 GB
Effective automated 2D processing.
To perform 2D processing, Mastercam for SolidWorks has a powerful feature of Automatic Design Processing based on the recognition of elements of geometry (FBM).
Analyzing the detail for the presence of specific elements of geometry (surface, size, arrangement of holes, etc.), the function FBM automatically creates an effective strategy for processing the recognized elements.
Among the main functions should be noted the following:
* Trimming in case of detection of allowance above the surface of the part.
* Processing of open, embedded and through pockets.
* Trajectories of roughing and finishing for each pocket.
* Recognition of holes and creation of operations for centering, drilling, unfolding, chamfering, and tapping according to specified criteria.
Roughing and finishing 3D processing, including post-processing.
The main sample effectively removes the bulk of the allowance.
High-speed machining (VCO) provides the technology of the most rapid processing and obtaining of excellent surface quality of products. Mastercam for SolidWorks includes a set of fully associative high-speed processing paths that allow you to maximize the capabilities of your CNC equipment.
* Strategies "Basic Sampling" and "Cleaning Area" effectively remove the main volume of allowance by using trajectories that are adjustable to "scrape" the workpiece or "gnaw out" the material from the cavities.
* The "Pre-working" strategy smoothly removes the allowance left after the previous roughing passes.
* Using a constant 3D step between passages, a clean "comb" strategy forms the same surface quality (roughness) on the inclined and flat surfaces of the part.
* The horizontal strategy "Horizontal areas" quickly processes the flat horizontal surfaces of the part.
* "Spiral", "Radial" and "Raster" processing strategies provide extensive opportunities for processing details of various types.
* The "pencil" strategy creates tool movements along the lines of intersection of the faces of a solid body in order to process hard-to-reach parts of the part.
Reliable testing of trajectories
Verification of the treatment of a solid body with imitation of material removal makes it possible to check the trajectories before they are actually worked out on the machine.
Mastercam gives you confidence that your equipment can handle any level of complexity. Using the tools available in Mastercam to check the trajectories, you can easily make sure that the trajectories and movements are created exactly the way you wanted it.
* You can view and measure a part in the process of verifying the machining of a solid part from a solid workpiece. During the simulation, the tool and the cartridge are displayed and checked for an after-run. video
* It is possible to draw trajectories using the "Backplot" tool and get the processing cycle time. A dynamic view of all necessary information about the tool and operation at any point of the path is available, as well as scaling of individual areas for a more detailed view.
* Fast verification of 2D trajectories with tool drawing to check the final result of finishing operations.
Effective tools for creating control programs and managing trajectories The trajectory of moving a tool is just part of what results in a good management program. Universal control of the trajectories, as well as the settings of the machine and the CNC system, optimize each operation as much as possible.
* Full control of all aspects of the approach and retraction of the tool.
* Safety zones help to ensure the safety of tool retraction movements when working with any type of trajectory.
* Significant reduction in program size due to the use of a path filter.
* Use of all types of tools: ball, disk, conical, etc.
* User-configurable tool and material libraries automatically calculate feedrate and spindle speed.
* The Trajectory Manager stores the operations of all your projects in one place. Quick creation, editing and verification of trajectories or copying and pasting parameters from one operation to another. Use of equipment groups to organize operations and simplify the copying / pasting of trajectories and information about the tool from one machine group to another.
Year / Release Date: 2018
Version: 2018 Build 21.0.17350.10
Developer: CNC Software, Inc.
Bit depth: 64bit
Tabletka: Present (Team-SolidSQUAD)
System requirements: Preinstalled SolidWorks 2010-2018 under Win7 / 8.1 / 10. Win 32-bit, Win XP / Vista 64-bit is NOT SUPPORTED !!
* Processor: 1.5 GHz (minimum) 32-bit Intel-compatible processor; 64-bit Intel-compatible processors are supported.