Windows 10 RS4 Build 17101 All In One (x86/x64) ISO | 6.97 GB
Whats Included ?
- Windows 10 Single Language
- Windows 10 Pro
- Windows 10 Pro N
- Windows 10
- Windows 10 N
- Windows 10 Education Retail
- Windows 10 Enterprise
- Windows 10 Enterprise N
- Windows 10 S
- Windows 10 S N
Whats New ?
01. They fixed an issue from the last flight were some PCs failed to resume from hibernate (requiring a hard reboot to recover).
02. They fixed an issue resulting in 3 and 4 finger gestures on the touchpad being unresponsive in the last two flights.
03. They fixed an issue after upgrading to the last flight where Start didn’t work for Insiders who’d had HomeGroup added as a folder to appear on Start.
04. They’ve updated the touch keyboard so that if you try to shapewrite in an unsupported text field or when the typing resources aren’t installed, you won’t see the shapewriting trail as you swipe your finger over the keys.
05. They fixed an issue where the touch keyboard showed an English layout with no IME on/off key when an East Asian keyboard is the only input method on your system.
06. They fixed an issue where if you install a font product from the Microsoft Store, then later install a new build (feature update), the Store package will remain installed, but the fonts within the package are not installed. Until this is fixed, the temporary workaround is to uninstall the product from the Apps page in Settings, then re-acquire the product from the Store.
07. They fixed an issue where the touch keyboard might stop invoking automatically after locking the PC and then unlocking the PC by using the touch keyboard to enter your PIN or password.
08. They fixed an issue where the Japanese IME sometimes wouldn’t turn on correctly.
09. They fixed an issue where the floating dictation UI could be unexpectedly tiny.
10. They fixed an issue that could result in the mouse cursor suddenly jump to screen corner while mouse was moving in a List Control.
11. They fixed an issue that could result in tabs hanging and not loading content recently in Microsoft Edge after using the browser for a few days with an adblocker enabled.
12. They fixed an issue resulting in newly installed Microsoft Edge extensions not appearing in the Extensions pane in the last two flights.
13. They fixed an issue in Microsoft Edge where favicons in light theme were unexpectedly getting black backgrounds.
14. They fixed an issue that could result in UWP apps sometimes launching as small white rectangular boxes.
15. They fixed an issue resulting in certain fingerprint readers not working in recent flights.
16. They fixed an issue where Windows Hello failed to work on Surface Laptops with the last build.
17. They fixed an issue that could result in the labels for files on the desktop overlapping their icons.
18. They’re updating the “Advanced graphics settings” link on the Display Settings page to now just say “Graphics Settings”.
19. When your volume is muted, the volume icons in the Sound Settings page will also now appear muted.
20. If you click the Reset button on the App volume and device preferences page, it will now also reset any app specific volumes you’ve set back to default (100%).
21. They fixed an issue resulting in app updates failing in the Microsoft Store with error 0x80070057 in recent builds.
22. They fixed an issue resulting in app updates failing in the Microsoft Store with error 0x803FB005 in recent builds.
23. They fixed an issue where bringing up Game bar using the Xbox button on an Xbox One controller didn’t work in some games.
24. They fixed an issue where in the text box for the Mixer stream title using non-character keys (e.g. Tab, Delete, Backspace, etc.) might cause the game to hang for a few seconds.
25. They fixed an issue where keyboard and mouse input might not work correctly in the Game bar when playing a first person game (e.g. Minecraft).
26. They fixed an issue where in some games—such as Destiny 2 and Fortnite—mouse and keyboard input would still go to the game while Game bar was open.
27. They fixed an issue during first shutdown/boot, or reboot, where for some users the device goes into a boot loop and the OS never loads.
The Activator is included
(All below links are interchangable. No password)
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
Windows 10 RS4 Build 17101 All In One x86 x64 ISO.part1.rar
Windows 10 RS4 Build 17101 All In One x86 x64 ISO.part2.rar
Windows 10 RS4 Build 17101 All In One x86 x64 ISO.part3.rar