Windows 10 All In One Build 17063 (x86/x64/ARM) ISO | 10.40 GB
Whats Included ?
- Windows 10 Single Language
- Windows 10 Pro
- Windows 10 Pro N
- Windows 10
- Windows 10 N
- Windows 10 Education Retail
- Windows 10 Enterprise
- Windows 10 Enterprise N
- Windows 10 S
- Windows 10 S N
Whats New ?
1. They fixed an issue where all types of dynamic volumes listed here wouldn’t mount properly or be accessible from Windows (the data remained intact but inaccessible on the volume on impacted builds).
2. They fixed an issue where after opening and closing the People flyout notification toasts might stop appearing until the computer had been rebooted.
3. They fixed an issue where Cortana’s notification settings Theyre unexpectedly missing in Settings after upgrading to recent builds.
4. They fixed an issue where when there was a problem with Cortana’s speech resources not being available, she could end up blocking Start.
5. They fixed an issue resulting in potentially not receiving all of your notifications from Cortana in the last first flights. They fixed an issue where when using Windows in Hebrew no search results Theyre shown in Search until a space was entered.
6. They fixed an issue such that Recycle Bin will now show up in the search results when typing in Cortana. This was a server-side change so you will see it outside the bounds of this flight.
7. They fixed an issue where opening the Action Center while there was a notification toast visible could result in the Action Center unexpectedly animating in from the bottom corner rather than the side.
8. They fixed an issue where if you reinstalled or reset your PC without internet in the last few flights the default tiles in Start could get stuck as downward arrows.
9. They fixed an issue where if the system was low on memory context menus might display in a narrow width missing all text.
10. They fixed an issue with the File Picker dialog from recent builds where saving file names that included an additional period in the name (like A.ver2.exe) would result in the file extension not being included with the saved file (A.ver2).
11. They fixed an issue where certain videos when watching in Microsoft Edge would stop playing and become unresponsive upon altering play speed to 4x or 8x.
12. They fixed an issue resulting the expected tooltip not appearing when hovering the mouse over images on certain sites in Microsoft Edge.
13. They fixed an issue where no search suggestions Theyre displayed while typing in the Microsoft Edge address bar if the PC was set to a region not currently supported by Cortana.
14. They fixed an issue that could result in an error message saying “device does not respond” when attempting to use Near Share.
15. They fixed an issue where nearby devices that had near share enabled might not be listed in Share.
16. They fixed an issue resulting in cursor lags on some devices when night light was transitioning.
17. When you use the split gesture to add more space betTheyen two words in the handwriting panel (a caret, as showcased here) that space will now close back up after a pause.
18. They’ve added a top level link to Storage Settings to “free up space” now, so you can get at it faster if you need it, rather than having to open Storage Sense first.
19. They’ve made some small tTheyaks to the design of the Windows Update Settings page and subpages.
20. To improve discoverability, when you have an update pending reboot in Windows Update Settings, beside the restart now button you will now also see a button for selecting other restart options.
22. They fixed an issue resulting in some Insiders finding that Outlook 2016 crashed frequently on the previous flight.
23. They fixed an issue where the group policy to set a custom lock screen image wouldn’t work if you had also set a policy that disabled the image on the login screen.
24. They fixed an issue resulting in docker not working in the last few flights.
25. They fixed an issue from recently flights where the Emoji Panel’s most frequently used page wasn’t updating.
26. They fixed an issue where the touch keyboard shoTheyd a very small size on large monitors.
27. They’ve updated the touch keyboard to now have an animation when invoking and dismissing.
28. They fixed an issue where keys on the full touch keyboard might become stuck in a visually pressed state.
29. They’ve updated the wide touch keyboard such that if you double tap the Shift key to turn on caps lock the key will now stay in a visual pressed state so you can see that caps lock is engaged.
30. They’ve updated the full touch keyboard so that you can now use keyboard shortcuts that contain 3 keys (for example, WIN + Alt + D).
31. They’ve made some small design changes to the dictation UI that appears when you press WIN+H.
32. They fixed an issue where the Chinese (Simplified) Pinyin IME might hang when typing quickly into Cortana.
33. They fixed the issue where VPNs that used custom pop-up windows during connection Theyre failing with error 720 when attempting to connect.
34. They fixed the issue causing users that have enabled the legacy console to be unable to launch any command line application.
(All below links are interchangable. No password)
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed