Windows 10 All In One Build 17017 x86 x64-CracksNow | 7.71 GB
Whats Included ?
- Windows 10 Single Language
- Windows 10 Pro
- Windows 10 Pro N
- Windows 10
- Windows 10 N
- Windows 10 Education Retail
- Windows 10 Enterprise
- Windows 10 Enterprise N
- Windows 10 S
- Windows 10 S N
Whats New ?
1. They fixed an issue a small percent of Insiders Theyre experiencing where uninstalled apps might unexpectedly reinstall after a reboot.
2. They fixed an issue where wallpaper changes might not roam to devices on the Windows 10 Creators Update with “Sync your settings” enabled.
3. They fixed an issue from the previous flight where Storage Settings would crash on launch.
4. They fixed an issue where changing time zones would result in the lock screen clock being incorrect until logging out and back in.
5. They fixed an issue where the Action Center wouldn’t scroll with touch if you started the scrolling motion on top of a notification.
6. If a notification doesn’t support being dismissed into the Action Center, the toast will now show an X instead of an arrow.
7. They fixed an issue where the touch keyboard might unexpectedly auto launch after a system restart on non-touch PCs if you’d used the touch keyboard prior to restarting.
8. They’ve updated the language settings icon in the input flyout to be consistent with that used in the touch keyboard.
9. They fixed an issue where the “2” character wasn’t rendering correctly in some apps when using the Courier New font.
10. They fixed an issue where duplicate icons might be displayed in the Volume Mixer when playing certain games or online videos.
11. They fixed an issue causing reduced performance in some DirectX 9 games running at high framerates. If you’re a fan of gaming, please take a moment to try playing your favorite games on this build and share feedback.
12. They fixed an issue where certain graphics drivers might result in night light displaying with unexpected colors when enabled in recent builds.
13. Going forward from this build, the settings to disable hibernate and Fast Startup will be preserved across upgrade.
14. They fixed an issue some Insiders Theyre experiencing where after upgrading to recent flights their optical drive wouldn’t be listed under This PC.
15. They fixed an issue resulting in some Insiders seeing 0x80070005 when trying to upgrade to the last few flights.
16. They fixed an issue from recent flights where you might see code 0x80070002 when trying to update apps from the Store.
17. They fixed an issue where Hyper-V couldn’t create a VM on 3rd party network storage.
18. They fixed an issue where for the first few minutes after clean installing a non-English build many inbox app names might unexpectedly appear with English app names.
19. They fixed an issue where gaming apps using TheybView with heavy use of HTML canvas might have unexpectedly had very low FPS in recent flights.
(All below links are interchangable. No password)
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed