Zentimo xStorage Manager 126.96.36.1999 Multilingual + Portable | 5.3/6.6 Mb
Zentimo xStorage Manager - is the manager of USB devices, it saves time and enhances the user experience when working with flash drives, portable drives, card readers and other gadgets. The program provides a convenient safe removal, free from flaws built into Windows, shows what programs are hampered remove the device, removes the disk empty slots card reader is able to return back to the disabled and the device contains a wealth of other features for a comfortable and pleasant to work with hot-plug devices (USB , SATA, FireWire).
Here are some key features of "Zentimo":
· Handy menu to control devices
This menu is aimed to do the most frequent tasks in a click and allows you to:
· See device drive size or empty space
· Rename a device
· Change a device image
· Hide a device from the menu
· Scan for hardware changes
· Stop all devices at once
Drive letter management:
· Hiding drives of empty card reader slots
· Fixing a drive letter to a specific device
· Preventing assigning of specific drive letters to hot-plug devices
· You can change a drive letter or volume label quickly
· Program autorun feature:
Assign programs to be launched on:
· After device connection
· Before device disconnection
· After device stopping
· After device removal
· Global or per-device settings
· Predefined templates to setup your antivirus, a file manager or something else
Portable application quick launcher:
· Just a small menu where you can add programs \ files \ folders from your portable drive for quick launch
Real Safe Device Removal:
· Display of processes preventing the device from being stopped.
· . and the ability to kill these processes .
· . or just to unlock them from the device
· Hotkeys to stop a device or call the menu
· Stopping of all devices at once
· Ability to stop SATA drives
· Returning just stopped device back
Honest Drive Speed Test:
· Most other drive speed testers measure only the read\write speed of large files, displaying a theoretical drive speed. This is not related to real-life speed as we often write plenty of small files to external drives.
· Our investigations shows that some flash drives have worse performance than other ones on writing of small files however their top performance at writing large files are the same.
· Zentimo measures the file read\write speeds of 3 different file sizes: small files (32 KB), medium files (3 MB) and large files (100 MB) and displays all those measurements as well as an average. The average speed calculated by Zentimo reflects your drives real performance more accurately than characteristics from the vendor's specification