Realmac RapidWeaver 7.3.2 | MacOSX | 86.2 MB
RapidWeaver is a next-generation Web design application to help you easily create professional-looking Web sites in minutes. No knowledge of complex code is required, RapidWeaver will take care of all that for you. RapidWeaver produces valid XHTML- and CSS-based websites.
One of the perks about using RapidWeaver is that it has a strong custom theme community. You can download themes and edit them from within RapidWeaver and the result is a pretty slick-looking website that takes very little effort.
RapidWeaver also has a lot of custom plug-ins. Some of them make it easier to edit images directly in RapidWeaver. Others make creating a site map a matter of a few clicks. The supportive community that surrounds RapidWeaver is really what makes this great app superior to other WYSIWYG website creation tools.
- Overhauled FTP Engine Super fast, super reliable FTP Engine (No, really it is this time!)
- FTP Path Browser: You can now visually browse your FTP server to pick a location to publish too!
- Built-in Web Server: Allows you to preview your entire site locally in a browser without having to export it
- SEO Health Check: RapidWeaver will analyse your site and will highlight steps you can take to improve SEO.
- Banner Images: In themes that support this new feature, you can now add a custom banner image to your site, and customise it on each page. Themes that support this feature also include optimal image dimensions to help you size images.
- 4 Responsive New Themes: Designed by Realmac, Elixir Graphics, MultiThemes, and Yuzool!
- New, modern OS X sidebar: with translucency, that shows all your pages, resources and settings in one location.
- Portable Documents: You can now choose to store resources inside your RapidWeaver document, enabling you to take the project between multiple Macs.
- Multiple Publishing Locations: If you need to publish projects to multiple locations, you can set these up in your project, and choose the server when publishing. RapidWeavers smart publishing will also keep track of changes across multiple publishing locations.
- Local Publishing: The Export feature is something weve always felt should be considered a way of publishing your site, and now it is!
- Project Backup: RapidWeaver can optionally create a ZIP file of your project, and upload it to your server when publishing. The file is added to a secret location on your server, meaning that while it is downloadable by anyone who knows the cryptic web address, its tricky to guess that web address.
- User-selectable Addons Folder: need to save your addons in a custom location? RapidWeaver 7 allows you to do this, and will move your addons for you! Great if youre working between machines.
Whats new in version 7.3.2
Whats new in RapidWeaver 7.3.2 Build 18614 (March 28th, 2017)
You can now override your default website address on a per-publishing destination basis
Fixed an issue with image sizing and layout in Styled Text views
Requirements: Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.11 or later