RAM Connection CONNECT Edition v12.0.0 Update 1 Release Notes - Updated August 2018:
- AISC 360 chevron connection was showing an "Internal error" message as there were some glitches during its optimization. This is fixed now.
- EN 1993 base plate connection assignation was slow for some particular cases. Base plate templates have been changed to always use the "Consider Compatibility Option" to reduce the assignation time.
- AISC moment end plate template had some invalid configurations when a haunch was included. Templates are now fixed and show just valid configuration options regardless of the existence of a haunch.
- Consider friction between base plate and support was causing an "Object of a reference" error due to a wrong base plate analysis for a tension only case. This is fixed and the friction is considered correctly regardless the base plate analysis.
- AISC directly bolted connection for braces was incorrectly considering tension in the tension and shear interaction for slip critical bolts. Now tension is never considered as bolts in this connection type act just in shear.
- Horizontal bracing connections were crashing for seismic loads. This was fixed and now all horizontal bracing connections are designed properly regardless the load type.
About RAM Connection. RAM Connection, a steel connection design application, is fully integrated with RAM Structural System, RAM Elements, and STAAD.Pro and coming soon with ProStructures! RAM Connection can check or design connections in seconds. RAM Connection provides comprehensive analysis and design of virtually any connection type and the designs include the tedious seismic code provision requirements. Workflows are optimized with integration of 3D design and detailing models and through the ability to customize the program.
- Design and optimize any connection type included in the AISC specifications, including both ASD and LRFD. Connection types include shear and moment connections, braced frame connections, and column and beam splices. Seismic provisions for moment and braced frames are also incorporated.
- A single connection can be designed and duplication of effort and errors can be minimized with the integration of 3D design and detailing models. Utilize your RAM Structural System, RAM Elements, and STAAD.Pro design models with RAM Connection for seamless connection design of your entire structure.
- RAM Connection V8i includes base plates for almost any kind of column support. Choose between uniaxial or biaxial analysis, design the base plate per AISC 360-05 (additional seismic check per AISC 341-05 included), design the anchor bolts per ACI 318-05 appendix D in seconds, and get all the detailed reports and structural details you need for your base plate designs.
- RAM Connection provides flexibility due to its easily customizable interface. Conform to your office standards by entering your own connection tables and rules-of-thumb. Modifying the standard connection databases lets companies incorporate their expertise right into the program.
About Bentley Systems, Incorporated. Bentley is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive architecture and engineering software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Founded in 1984, Bentley has nearly 3,000 colleagues in more than 45 countries, $500 million in annual revenues, and, since 2001, has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions.
Product: RAM Connection
Version: CONNECT Edition V12 Update 1 (version 12.00.01.40)
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even or newer
Size: 398.0 mb
Don't forget to say Thanks !!!