* Native support of DirectShow DSP filters
* Audiophile - WASAPI exclusive output using high-end USB DACs
* Audiophile - Added ability to play files from memory instead of disk
* Audiophile - Support for high end USB DAC's with WASAPI
* Headphone DSP makes listening more natural and comfortable.
* SoundcardSwitch command for the launcher, allows soundcard selection
* 3D album view adjusts text size to display more tracks when necessary
* 3D album view allows playing, adding, shuffling, and adding as next to play
* Image Preview allows zoom from a thumbnail to rotate, delete, compare, edit, and more
* Image thumbnail frames (optional)
* Photoshop PSD file support
* Single command copy / send to an editor like Photoshop, and stack new image with original
* Video tagging using sidecar files
* Chapter Support for MKV and MP4
* Chapters added to On Screen Display
* Info Panel displays metadata
* Added new "watched" column to metadata
* EPG can automatically retrieve XMLTV data
* Automatic correlation of XML channel names and MC channel names
* Info Panel displays metadata, including TV program art
* TV program art from YADB
* Watch Hulu and YouTube from Theater View
* Customizable nested views in Theater View
* Customizable File Info panel to display metadata
* Speed and quality enhancements
* Custom backgrounds
* Touch screen support
* On screen clock
Remotes and Servers
* Wiki articles: Remotes and Servers
* Remote Relay using IR transceivers for controlling a set top box or receiver
* Remote Setup Wizard
* Media Center Remote learning and blasting
* Media Center can connect to another Media Center to act as a remote (TRemote)
* New HID remote control plug-in - supports shortcuts with keyboard, mouse, & gamepad
* Remote control with REST based Web Service Interface in Library Server
* Library Server supports read and write to allow for shared, multi-user database access
* DLNA added to the UPnP Server
* Library Server clients can write changes back to server
* Library Server connections allow playback on server as Playing Now zones
1. Fixed: Panel - The disable forced conversion option was breaking video playback.
2. Changed: TV does a better job purging clients that have stopped interacting with the server.
3. Fixed: Wrong info could be reported in "TV Logs" when there was a critical error on the TV engine.
4. Changed: TV does a better job of cleaning up when a critical error is encountered.
5. Fixed: Sorting on complicated expressions could crash.
6. Changed: Added some logging when stopping transport stream TV recording.
7. Fixed: Cover Art images were missing in OpenGL Theater View Line Up views.
8. Changed: Delete button is no longer available in Theater view when selected TV shows are currently recording or being served to clients.
9. Changed: The size status of a recorded TV show that is being served to clients is changed from "Currently recording" to "Currently serving clients".
10. Changed: For the list of "Recordings" in Standard TV view, "Configure Recording" and "Cancel Recording" buttons are no longer available for TV shows that are being served to clients as those actions do not make sense.
11. Changed: Remove uncompressed file types (wav, aif) from 'Upload to Cloud' qualifying list.
12. Fixed: Dr. Who playlist downloading wasn't working.
13. Fixed: Uploaded playlists created on Mac weren't playable on Windows.
Don't forget to say Thanks !!!