The main new features included in the release are outlined below:
- Trimesh manipulation tools:
It is now possible to use the full range of surface geometry tools on Trimeshes: Move; Flip; Rotate; etc.
- Intermediate damage:
The addition of a "damage case type" parameter allows users to define whether a damage case should be considered "final stage" or "intermediate stage". This provides the option for evaluating different criteria for different stages of damage.
- Extended COM Automation interfaces to provide:
. Rhino .3dm import
. Trimesh import (nuShallo, PLY, STL, WAMIT)
. Trimesh export (nuShallo, PLY, STL)
. PDstrip format export
. Trimesh transformation tools
. DXF export
. GHS import
. Tank and Compartment manipulation
. Calibration options
For the full list of new and improved features, please refer to the release notes located in the folder of your MAXSURF CONNECT Edition V21 Update 12.
Note: This is an update and will overwrite earlier installations of MAXSURF and Multiframe 21.11
About MAXSURF CONNECT Edition V21. Quickly and efficiently meet the analysis and design requirements of demanding naval architecture projects with the latest version of MAXSURF. Bentley is pleased to introduce the CONNECT Edition of MAXSURF version 21, which integrates with CONNECT Edition cloud services to connect users, projects and enterprises. Key new enhancements across the range of modeling and analysis functions include:
- Enhanced trimesh support and surface meshing with automated trimesh creation for hydrodynamic and hydrostatic analyses
- New stability analyses for time to cross-flood and tank spillage
- Saving and reloading of MAXSURF stability analysis results facilitating report generation, as well as results review and post-processing
- Tracking of software usage for each of your projects by linking your model files to a Connected Project
- Improved collaboration and time-saving with publishing of i-models or PDFs to the Personal Share for sharing with others, or easy access with mobile devices.
About Bentley Systems, Incorporated. Bentley is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive architecture and engineering software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Founded in 1984, Bentley has nearly 3,000 colleagues in more than 45 countries, $500 million in annual revenues, and, since 2001, has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions.
Version: CONNECT Edition V21 Update 12 (version 21.12.00.10)
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even and above
Size: 941.9 mb
Don't forget to say Thanks !!!